I have this bump on my neck that came out puss. Not too much but now forms a bump. Are there any ways i can help heal it myself rather than goin 2 doc?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Cyst

Epidermoid cysts usually don't cause problems unless they get very large or the cyst wall ruptures, exposing the inside keratin to the surrounding tissue.
This is a problem because the contents of an epidermoid cyst are very irritating to the tissue around the cyst. A ruptured cyst can get red, swollen, and painful. See your doctor and have the cyst removed.

In brief: Cyst

Dr. David Martin
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Neck mass

It sounds like you have a sebaceous cyst that became infected.
If nothing else is draining now, it will not go away on its own, and may even become infected again. As long as it is not infected, though, it shouldn't cause any issue. If it is enlarging, becomes painful, or keeps getting infected, i would then go to your doctor.

In brief: Neck mass