Is a bumpy tongue normal for strep throat?

Strep. Strep throat is diagnosed by soreness, a low grade fever and white cotton ball 'dots' on the throat. There are large bumps on the tongue normally at the back. Please see your md for a diagnosis as strep throat can lead to more serious conditions.
See a doctor. There are normally bumps on the back of your tongue. This does not mean you have strep. It you think you have strep then it is important that you see a doctor about this, get diagnoses and treated. Strep can bea serious infection and is contagious. Call a doctor today.