Dizzy occ so doc called ambulance. Nothing found but 'old age' (woman at 95). What effect is combo of pacemaker, estrogen, nitro patch and other ntg?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Dizzy?

There are many reasons for dizziness and heart disease is only one of them. If "nothing was found", a pacemaker isn't going to help and shouldn't be used.
Nitroglycerin and nitro patches are used for chest pain and can make dizziness worse. As i said in an earlier post to you, if you feel better on estrogen, i would use it, but that's just my opinion.

In brief: Dizzy?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
You're welcome!
Dr. Mary Callahan
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Dizziness

Your dizziness could be related to the Nitroglycerin itself, but also make sure that you are staying well hydrated.
Dehydration is a common cause of dizziness or lightheaded ness in the elderly patients.

In brief: Dizziness

Dr. Mary Callahan
Dr. Mary Callahan
Dr. Eric Weisman