I suffer from acne and rosacea -- is this common?

Suffering. Suffering from acne during teenage years is normal due to hormonal imbalance. Rosacea is not common to everyone and it can be triggered at any age. But both of these conditions are treatable. Seek help from an experienced board certified dermatologist for your conditions.
Yes. These are very common skin problems for which there are good treatments that a dermatologist can prescribe.
Rosacea. There are many treatment choices for rosacea depending on the severity and extent of symptoms. Available medical treatments include antibacterial washes, topical creams, antibiotic pills, lasers, pulsed-light therapies, photodynamic therapy, and isotretinoin.