Anterior ligmanet fibers attenuated mean? What is abnormal focal region of the articular surface of the medial tibial? Displacement mean tear?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Snapping finger
In trigger finger, also known as steno sing, one of your fingers or your thumb gets stuck in a bent position and then straightens with a snap — like a trigger being pulled and released.
If trigger finger is severe, your finger may become locked in a bent position. Thank you.

In brief: Snapping finger
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me help you?
If you see the image attached this resample attenuated ligament which down to very small size.
Abnormal focal area means the cartilage cover the top of the bone have some roughness with it. Displacement does not mean torn, but means there is tear and tear is out of place. Thank you.

In brief: Let me help you?
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Adam Smith