How to use emla (lidocaine and prilocaine) cream before Brazilian wax?

Emla (lidocaine and prilocaine) cream. It's important to follow steps. It's applied under an occlusive dressing for at least one hour before the procedure. Read this www.Emla.Co.Uk/emla-cream-instructions.
Interesting. Not typical use of Emla (lidocaine and prilocaine) cream. I am not sure the makers had waxing in mind when they got fda approval. Doc who prescribes the medicine will write instructions with it. And the medicine will come with instruction.