Can canker sores bleed?

Sometimes. Canker sores or recurrent aphthous ulcers usually don't bleed but if they are deep ulcers and/or irritated with oral appliances or braces they may. You should see a dentist to make sure that you truly have nothing more serious than just canker sores.
Mostly, No. Canker sore is a painful condition happened in the mouth without particular reason associated. It could happen on lips, palate, check and tongue. Most canker sore do not have spontaneous bleeding, but it will bleed when there is mechanical irritation. There are many ways to help for the pain of canker sore, you can contact your dentist for help.