Got my ears cleaned yesterday and now I can't hear out of my right ear any suggestions?

Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: See your doctor
The process of cleaning may have damaged the ear or eardrum. You need to be examined.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Michael Erickson
General Practice
In brief: See a Doctor
Any foreign body inserted far enough into the ear can damage, block or perforate the ear drum. If complete loss of hearing in that ear, this may be a possibility, esp if ssoc.
Vertigo, nausea. If self cleaned, see md. If cleaned by med prof., notify, get seen. If slight hearing loss it might be a piece of the object still in the ear canal. Your doctor should remove the object if this is the case.

In brief: See a Doctor
Michael Erickson
Michael Erickson
Answer assisted by Michael Erickson, Medical Student
Dr. Eric Weisman