My ferritin level is 603, it should be around 241 what can cause this and effects of it. Also I lost 30lbs in 4mths, losing hair and sore lumpy groin?

Pathology
In brief: Seriously concerned
The iron overload may be due to chronic inflammation / infection -- anything from glanders to lymphoid malignacy.
Your physician can rule hemochromatosis in and out; or the high serum ferritin may be do other disease. Time for a full physical exam -- don't stop seeking the cause until it's found.

In brief: Seriously concerned
Pathology
In brief: Both to MD ASAP
You may have hemochromatosis, a treatable condition.
Left untreated it can damage, liver, heart, pancreas, skin and other organs. If your weight loss was unintentional, it is a serious cause for concern. In either case you need to see your doctor asap.

In brief: Both to MD ASAP
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery