How can I find a rosacea specialist?

Ask your doctor. You need a dermatologist, ask your primary care doctor to refer you to someone he knows to be interested in the problem.
Dermatologist. Any dermatologist is qualified to treat rosacea.
Physician Directorie. Most dermatologists treat rosacea. Some specialize in rosacea. Search online for "rosacea society" patient groups.