Wellbutrin (bupropion) for anxiety and pms?

No. Wellbutrin (bupropion) can be helpful for major depression, particularly melancholic, down in the dumps depression. Wellbutrin (bupropion) is stimulating, and at best doesn't affect anxiety, but can exacerbate anxiety. For premenstrual dysporic disorder (pdd), ssris, like zoloft, celexa, and Prozac that work through serotonin can alleviate symptoms, but wellbutrin (bupropion) and works through Dopamine and doesn't help with pdd.
Not ideal. There are better choices for anxiety and pms group of symptoms. Celexa, lexapro, (escitalopram) viibryd--likely more helpful. Also consulting an obgyn to check hormonal levels can be helpful as well. There is a correlation between the estrogen and serotonin levels. They both go down before the period starts, hence, the emotional discomfort. Good luck!