Iam twenty years old I had my gallbladder taken out june 2010 and I keep getting this abdominal pain ruq and right unnder my incsion. Surgery laprosco?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: PAIN AFTER SURGERY

You are most probabely having incisional pain which can be relieved with local agents like Lidocaine but before doing that check with you doctor or surgeon to rule out any infection etc.

In brief: PAIN AFTER SURGERY

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Discuss with surgeon

Sepending on the condition of the gallbladder at time of removal there could be a variety of explanations for this.
Discuss with your surgeon for a full evaluation.

In brief: Discuss with surgeon

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik

In brief: Unknown

I am not sure what your question is.
Pain almost 2 years after surgery is not likely due to the operation. It depends on why you had the surgery. Did you have gallstones or not? If you had biliary dyskinesia without gallstones, surgery may not resolve all discomfort. See your doctor to evaluate for other causes of your pains.

In brief: Unknown

I am not sure what your question is.
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery