Do I have strep throat if I ran a low fever, have deep coughing, have runny nose, have red bumps at the back of my throat, and have throat pain?

Unlikely but. Best way to decide is with a simple swab of your throat with a special q-tip..At the dr. 's office. It could very well be a virus ( no antibiotics for that).
Depends. Generally, the fevers with group a streptococcus infections are in the 101-102 degree range. If you do not have a fever, it seems unlikely, but you could still have an infection. Be seen and you can be tested.