The pain in the lower side of my arm feels like it is bruised. There are no bruise marks and I have not bumped it. Today it is creeping to my wrist?

Dr. Andrew Dutka
Neurology
In brief: Consider ulnar nerve
There are many possible causes of pain in the forearm and wrist, most of them do not involve nerves.
If you mean the side of the forearm on the same side as the little finger, consider ulnar nerve. If you mean the thumb side or palm side, consider median nerve (carpal tunnel). Strain, joint pain, "tennis elbow" are all possible causes. Get an exam if it persists beyond 2 weeks.

In brief: Consider ulnar nerve
Dr. Andrew Dutka
Dr. Andrew Dutka
Dr. Felix Brizuela
Neurology
In brief: Acute brachial neuri
Something is irritating a nerve going to your arm. Assuing that you don't have a pinched nerve in your neck, which would usually cause neck pain ANS well and shooting pain down your arm, your more than likely experiencing an acute brachial neuritis, which is an inflamation of the nerve going to your arm, beleived to be due to a viral infection.
Most of mine test positvie for herpes zoster.

In brief: Acute brachial neuri
Dr. Felix Brizuela
Dr. Felix Brizuela
Dr. Eric Weisman