Can i take fioricet and norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) together ?

Dr. Neil Ellis
Anesthesiology

In brief: Theoretically yes

You could combine these medications, however i would talk to your provider about why you are taking these meds.
Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is prescribed for pain, while Fioricet is prescribed for headaches. Unfortunately, it can also cause rebound headaches. While you could combine these meds, i would not and i would get clear indications for each.

In brief: Theoretically yes

Dr. John Sampson
Anesthesiology

In brief: Fioricet and norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen)

Both of these drugs are prescription medications and they have some overlapping side-effects.
I would recommend that your only take these two medications together under the direction of your physician.

Dr. Vikram Patel