Can a radiologist look at my xrays for second opinion?

Certainly. Now-a-days it is very simple to have a disc copy of original x-rays, ultrasounds, nuclear medicine, MRI or pet scans. Thus very portable and either a radiologist or other specialist can give a second opinion. However, best to make sure that second opinion is at least of equal or has greater experience that the first opinion.
Yes. It is not possible thanks to the internet and cloud-image transfer service. If you'd like our practice currently offers a service - http://www.Massgeneralimaging.Org/secondopinion.