When can I resume my exercise routine after tooth extraction?

ASK... Tooth extraction can occur for several reasons, including severe tooth decay, trauma, aesthetics, and preparation for orthodontic treatment. Over-retained teeth may require extraction to make way for the teeth succeeding them. Wait at least a week after a single tooth extraction before resuming your full exercise regimen. You should ask your dentist in some cases it may be sooner.
What did dentist say. It depends on the difficulty of procedure, your heath your medications.