I was wondering, if I have whiplash, is there any dangerous injury?

Dr. Stan Lee
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Not usually
Though whiplash can be very painful in the first several weeks, it is a self-limited condition that responds well to noninvasive measures such as physical therapy.
With whiplash, there is no need for invasive measures such as surgery or spinal injections.

In brief: Not usually
Dr. Stan Lee
Dr. Stan Lee
In brief: Too vague, too soon
It is difficult to answer such question without a thorough history, exam, possible x-rays and/or a mri.
The type of collison, severity and speed of impact, and your position in the vehicle are all needed to get some clues. Your symptoms may change within 24 hours or even several days or months. Should see a doctor asap to evaluate.

In brief: Too vague, too soon
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Eric Weisman