Are redness eye drops okay for uveitis?

No. Uveitis requires prescription medication. "get the red out" over the counter medications will not reduce the inflammation adequately.
Not a treatment. Drops to "get the red out" will have no effect on the uveitis and probably will minimally effect the redness. For this condition, prescribed topical medications are mandatory This condition which can cause serious vision loss, should be handled and followed by an ophthalmologist and not treated with over the counter remedies.
Yes, with cautions. These over-the-counter eye drops are safe to use with uveitis, but should not be used at maximal dose for more than two weeks. The redness of uveitis, however, unlike the redness of allergy or irritation, will probably not improve very much with them. Also, it is very important to understand that these drops will not treat the uveitis, so you must be treated and monitored carefully by a doctor.
Yes for 1-2 days. Redness drops are fine to use for 1-2 days, after that the drops themselves can cause redness. They are fine to use with uveitis, however, they will not resolve the uveitis. Treatment for uveitis usually involves steroid drops and dilation.