Molar pain next to tooth that just did root canal. Malocclusion?

Lots of reasons. Could be the sore tooth has issues that need to be addressed, such as cavity, split, etc. Could be referred pain from the root canal treated tooth as the infection clears and the area heals. Could be an occlusal problem, with change in the way teeth meet as adjacent teeth are reshaped. In any case, please call your dentist and let him/her take a look. Probably a simple fix.
Not likely. Sounds more like a dental issue. Go visit your dentist or oral surgeon.
INFORMATION NEEDED. Not likely that the root canal is associated with the next door molar pain unless the rc was done over a yr ago then possibility exists. Usually malocclusion does not cause molar pain. Best advice see your dentist and if possible go back to the dentist that did the rc.
Molar Pain. If the tooth that had the root canal is hitting the tooth below/above it that is normal. We normally take teeth out of occlusion when doing root canal to make the patient more comfortable. If the tooth is out of occlusion it may be referring pain to the tooth next to it; see your dentist to determine the cause.
Could be referred. Many times after a adjacent tooth root canal, the tooth next to the treated on may also be sore. It might be referred pain from the serious procedure that went on 'nesx door' or it may be something to do with the occlusion. You need to contact the doctor that did your root canal and have the adjacent tooth tested and also looked at for any occlusal irregularities.
Unlikely. Malocclusion unlikely since that would have existed prior to the root canal. Sometimes pain is referred from one tooth (root canal tooth) to adjacent teeth. Have the teeth examined by dentist who did root canal.