Can I have have breast reduction and lipo tummy tuck at the same time?

Possibly. Combination surgical procedures are done on a routine basis. However, it is best to evaluate each patient on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the safety of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations.
Multiple procedures. A breast reduction, tummy tuck, and lipo can be performed in the same operative session. I have performed this combination hundreds of times. However, with long cases there is an increased risk of complication if general anesthesia is used. For this reason, I use only IV twilight anesthesia for these cases. This type of anesthesia does not carry the high risks associated with general anesthesia.
Yes but with risks. Certainly this can be combined but there are risks to increasing the length of surgery which should be discussed in your individual case and this will vary tremendously on the techniques used.
Yes. Usually it would be safe to undergo two procedures if you are otherwise in good health and a good candidate for surgery. This should only be performed by a qualified board certified or board eligible plastic surgeon.