Can I have have breast reduction and lipo tummy tuck at the same time?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Possibly.
Combination surgical procedures are done on a routine basis.
However, it is best to evaluate each patient on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the safety of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations.

In brief: Possibly.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Jeffrey Pua
Yes you can.

Yes you can.
Dr. Jeffrey Pua
Dr. Jeffrey Pua
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Multiple procedures
A breast reduction, tummy tuck, and lipo can be performed in the same operative session.
I have performed this combination hundreds of times. However, with long cases there is an increased risk of complication if general anesthesia is used. For this reason, I use only IV twilight anesthesia for these cases. This type of anesthesia does not carry the high risks associated with general anesthesia.

In brief: Multiple procedures
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Yes but with risks
Certainly this can be combined but there are risks to increasing the length of surgery which should be discussed in your individual case and this will vary tremendously on the techniques used.

In brief: Yes but with risks
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Ram Kalus
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Yes.
Usually it would be safe to undergo two procedures if you are otherwise in good health and a good candidate for surgery.
This should only be performed by a qualified board certified or board eligible plastic surgeon.

In brief: Yes.
Dr. Ram Kalus
Dr. Ram Kalus
Dr. Adam Levy