How much is tattoo removal?

It varies. To get rid of tattoos without causing scars, you need a q-switched laser. Depending on the colors of the ink, you may need up to 3 different q-switched lasers. Darker color inks are easier, lighter skin tolerates the procedure better, filled in patterns are tough. 10-12 treatments, maybe more. Each treatment, if they can be done in less than 15 min should cost about $100-$300 dollars in my area.
Tattoo. Every office charges different fees and more than 3-10 treatments can be needed or more. Call some offices in your area.