How long does tooth sealant take to put on?

Dr. Rafael Morales
Dentistry
In brief: A couple of minutes
It's one of the most simple, inexpensive procedures and one that can serve you for many years and prevent problems in the future.
It usually doesn't need any shots or drilling and a few sealants in all your molars can take about 10-15 minutes, no pain!

In brief: A couple of minutes
Dr. Rafael Morales
Dr. Rafael Morales
Dr. Eric Eltzroth
Dentistry
In brief: Not Long
It usually will only take a few minutes for a dental sealant to be placed on a tooth.

In brief: Not Long
Dr. Eric Eltzroth
Dr. Eric Eltzroth
Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dentistry
In brief: Minutes
The most underutilized of any dental procedure the sealant, which protects against cavities, should take only several minutes to place.
I use air abrasion to prepare the tooth then seal it up with a flowable resin (stronger than just an unfilled resin).

In brief: Minutes
Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dr. William Forsythe