An itchy rash all over my body and swollen feet and hands--allergy?

See dermatologist. It is impossible to tell based on description but it needs to be seen and evaluated boson because of extent amd severity of rash, .It will require systemic medications to treat initially as well as blood tests and probable skin biopsy for evaluation.