Cellulite and stretch marks/ want to remove by bikini season.?

Dr. Robert Peppercorn
Dermatology

In brief: Cellulite

Not going to happen.
There are laser and other expensive treatments but none are proven to last. Endermologie can help temporarily after dozens of treatments for cellulite.

In brief: Cellulite

Not going to happen.
Dr. Robert Peppercorn
Dr. Robert Peppercorn
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Cellulaze

Cellulite is an annoying problem to millions of women.
It is caused by an uneven superficial fat layer as well as tiny ligaments that hold the skin down. The only effective treatment is called cellulaze by cynosure. It is a one time minimally invasive procedure that permanently removes cellulite. I have been by pleased with its results. To find a provider in your area go to www.Cynosure.Com.

In brief: Cellulaze

Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Adam Levy