What is premature ejaculation?

Dr. Paul Schwartz
In brief: Not defined
There is no "time until ejaculation" below which defines premature ejaculation.
Many men are happy with 2 minutes. Some men aren't happy with 30 minutes. In general, premature ejaculation may be "diagnosed" when one's "time until ejaculation" 1) causes very considerable distress, and 2) is well below the population norm (whatever that is).

In brief: Not defined
Dr. Paul Schwartz
Dr. Paul Schwartz
Dr. Michael Sinclair
In brief: Before you want it
From a practical point of view, if you ejaculate before you or your partner wants you to ejaculate, then it is premature.
For me, having a single orgasm will most likely delay the onset of a second orgasm.

In brief: Before you want it
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair