I always had perfect vision. Sudden vision loss in one eye. Pressure on eye. Glaucoma or optic neuritis?

Many causes. Get to your specialist eye md right away. Acute glaucoma is painful with steamy vision before the blindness, so unlikely in your case. Optic neuritis, retinal vein occlusion, retinal detachment, stroke, migraine headache, vitreous hemorrhage, retinal hemorrhage and other causes can all be serious.
Could be many things. Sudden vison loss is worrisome and can be due to many things including glaucoma or optic neuritis as you mentioned, as well as other serious conditions. See your ophthalmologist asap!