Is there a medical device for aches and poor circulation in feet and legs?

Yes and no. The are medical devices such as over the counter arch supports or physician prescribed orthotics that may help with your arch problems. Poor circulation usually requires a good evaluation to determine the cause before deciding what treatment may be helpful. Dr l.