I think that I have a ear infection due to pain. Am I right?

Dr. Alan Levine

In brief: Maybe

Ear pain is one of the criteria needed to make a diagnosis of an ear infection.
The pain is often continual and moderately severe, unlike the ear pain associated with congestion, which is not as severe, intermittent and the affected person often describes muffled sounds and a popping sensation in the ear. The only only way to definitively make the diagnosis is for a medical professional to look.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Alan Levine
Dr. Alan Levine
Dr. Zuheir Said

In brief: Inflammation related

Earaches is mostly related to an in flamatory process somewhere in the auditory aparatus.
Infection is the most frequent cause of inflammation, others sich as trauma, congestion are frequent causes.Dx. Is clinical, rx. Depends on etiology, tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain relief until see your doctor is ok.

In brief: Inflammation related

Dr. Zuheir Said
Dr. Zuheir Said