I have removed part of my pancreace about 40% (only head part left) I have to take. Creon. My qwestion is do exist anything different than creon?

Creon. There are a few other agents beside Creon to help you with possible chronic pancreatic insufficiency. They are zenpep, pancreaze, prancrelipase, pertzye, ultresa, viokace. You should verify with your GI doctor and insurance to see which would be the best option for you.
Yes. Other similar preparations available on the us market are pancreaze® capsules pertzye® capsules ultresa™ capsules viokace™ capsules zenpep® capsules. They are about the same, +/-.