How to protect my teeth from any kind of cavity, decaying, gum etc? I brush twice daily after meal. Will regular scaling help?Any advices?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Flossing and diet

In addition to brushing twice a day for at least 2 minutes you need to floss.
Flossing will help to prevent cavities between your teeth. Healthy diet is very important, avoid sugary and acidic foods and drinks. Chew xylitol gum or mints after eating to kill unhealthy decay causing bacteria. Regular teeth cleaning is important, follow dentist recommendation on this.

In brief: Flossing and diet

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Bruce Pope
Recent research points to the pH of the saliva as a factor in cavities and gum disease. Now specifics as to how to influence the ph tailored for the individual still need more investigation.
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry

In brief: Protect

Brush effectively at least 5 min once a day and floss.
This and regular check ups and cleaning should prevent most problems.

In brief: Protect

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Arnon Rubin