Heart worries. Should I have cardiac ct?

See MD. What do you expect from the cardiac ct? You need to have a general evaluation by a physician including blood tests to ascertain your risk for heart disease.
Calcium scoring. Coronary calcium scoring is useful in patients at intermiste risk for coronary events who are asymptotic. These individuals are men over 40 & women over 50 with at least risk factor. Cardiac ct angiography is reserved for patients with symptoms.
It depends. It depends on what your concerns, symptoms and other risk factors are.