Every time when someone trigger a bad memories inside me, i get really depressed and felt sucidal. Is there something wrong with my mental health?

Dr. Adam Front
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Get help now

If the comments of others that remind you of unpleasant or painful memories are triggering thoughts of suicide, please get mental health help immediately.
Ask your primary doctor for a referral or find a therapist or psychiatrist to help you. If the thoughts of suicide are more pressing, call 1-800-784-2433. (1-800-suicide). There is a lot of help available, & there is no reason t keep suffering.

In brief: Get help now

Dr. Adam Front
Dr. Adam Front
Dr. Elizabeth Coleman
Comment is direct, precise (and needs to be), instructive, and supportive. I hope he was motivated.and followed through. Thanks a fine example.

In brief: Agree w Dr. Front

See that you carry a diagnosis of Depression.
Depression can really effect one's outlook on life. It can lead to hopeless and inability to see the options that are actually there. It sounds like your depression is not adequately treated. Please let your doctor know. If actively suicidal you will need emergency help.

In brief: Agree w Dr. Front

Dr. Eric Weisman