Who can tell I have chronic fatigue syndrome?

Family doctor. If you have fatigue and mental slowness which do not seem to go away (and there are many other symptoms possible) you should see your family doctor to sort this out. He will rule out other conditions like hypothyroid which can mimic this condition which is a diagnosis of exclusion since there are no positive laboratory tests.
Anyone you decide. I believe you are asking who u can tell regarding physicians? As a rheumatologist, we get patients with that diagnosis from referring physicians that have nothing else to label the patient. I understand your reluctance since some physicians do not believe it exsists and i hope you can find one who is willing to listen. Unfortunately family can be worse since they just assume you r lazy . Good luck.