Hi! yesterday i had a root canal on my front tooth. I just hit that tooth on my sister's head... Will it be fine or did it mess up something?Thankyou!

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry

In brief: Fine

I am sure that was a little sore however the tooth should be fine as long as the build up or temporary filling are still in place and no part of the tooth chipped.
See your dentist or endodontic specialist to be sure.

In brief: Fine

Dr. Eric Eltzroth
Dentistry

In brief: Depends

Depends. If the tooth is not loose and you are not having any pain with it, you are probably okay.
If it is loose, you have have done some damage, check with your dentist.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Thomas Mchugh
Dentistry

In brief: Trauma

If the root canal was complete, you did no damage to the root canal procedure.
Depending on how hard you bit into your sister's head, you may have small cracks in the tooth structure. I doubt permanent, irreversible damage was done.

In brief: Trauma

Dr. Adam Smith