Can hand leg neck and teeth tremors be from a issue going on in the mouth? I don't have teeth pain but do get random bleeding gums.

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Not likely

But the only way to mind out is to be examined by a general dentist.
Note that healthy gums don't bleed. If gums bleed, you almost assuredly have infected gums. Dentist may want you to see a gum specialist, a periodontist. This is not a self limiting problem, so please seek help.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry

In brief: Multi-faceted

Hand and leg tremors are not typical symptoms of dental issues.
Bleeding gums are indicative of an issue in your mouth, however. It could be related to poor oral hygiene or systemic illness. See a physician and dentist for a thorough evaluation.

In brief: Multi-faceted

Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Not sure....

The only way to find out for sure is to see your dentist.
A visual exam, a verbal history, and x-rays may be the key to solving this, or a key to finding out that there is something else going on. I would pursue the cause of this for sure. Good luck to you.

In brief: Not sure....

Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Brian Hoffman
Dentistry

In brief: Doubtful

Random bleeding gums are most likely due to gingivitis or periodontitis, which have never been shown to be linked with tremors of any kind.
The tremors are most likely a neuromuscular issue, but you should continue to look into that diagnosis with your md. The Celexa (citalopram) can actually cause tremors. Were the tremors present before the celexa, (citalopram) or after? I would speak to your md for further info.

In brief: Doubtful

Dr. Brian Hoffman
Dr. Brian Hoffman
Dr. Eric Weisman