How long is the procedure?

Depends! Duration of procedure depends upon procedure being performed as well as health of patient undergoing said procedure. Duration may be extended beyond usual due to (unforeseen) complications. Best to ask surgeon how much time is expected. Better yet, don't ask, because you don't want to rush him/her! let your surgeon do their best w/o worrying about your time constraint.
Procedure length. The procedure is not specified but for joint replacement surgery the length of the surgery depends on the patient, severity of joint damage, whether the surgery is a first replacement or revision and what joint is having surgery. Bone is often soft and the tissues fragile in patients with RA so surgery may take longer. If the patient is very overweight surgery is more difficult and longer.