Chin is big. Refer me to a good plastic surgeon with experience in facial feminization?

Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not necessary...

To see a specialist in facial feminization.
You need a complete evaluation of the relation of your facial structures, including your occlusion (how your teeth fit together) as well as the prominence of other areas of the face--some who think their chins are too big actually have underdevelopment of other areas of the face. Your best bet is a plastic surgeon with experience with these deformities.

In brief: Not necessary...

Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Many factors

Determining your dental relationships is the first step.
If this is in order, a simple chin reduction is all that may be necessary. Certainly there are specialists who focus on facial feminization with an appreciation for the subtle differences in a more rounded /pointed feminine vs a square masculine jaw line. I would focus in craniofacial or maxillofacial surgeons with a transgender patient base.

In brief: Many factors

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery