Male 22 have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. Resting hr 50. Need midodrine but hr will go lower. Pacemaker?

No pacemaker. Drink lots of fluids, increase salt intake (do both at once with gatoraide. Considering your age hang in there it may decrease in a few years especially if it started with your growth spurt. I doubt your resting hr is an issue. Carefully starting an excercize program may also help, i suggest starting with an indoor recumbent exercycle proamatine is a good choice, beta blockers or ssris may help.