My doctor says im underweight for my height but doesn't tell me a way to help me get up to my ideal weight because as much as i eat i never gain weigh?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: See a diff. doctor!

Often people who are trying to gain weight have as much or more of a challenge than those trying to lose weight.
If you are eating plenty of food & not gaining you may have a medical condition such as hyperthyroidism, malabsorption, gluten intolerance or other food allergies, intestinal parasites etc. Ask your doctor to test for these or to refer you to a specialist for further evaluation.

In brief: See a diff. doctor!

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
I'm with Dr. Baker on this. Look at the person, not the numbers.
Dr. Jack Hinkle