After I undergo chemical peeling on my legs, when my skin peel I have this red humps more like rashes and its very itchy, is it normal?

Possibly. It's common to have some redness and peeling after a chemical peel (like a sunburn) which can last 5-7 days or longer depending on what kind of peel was performed. But sometimes allergic reactions or infection can occur after a peel so it's important to check with your doctor to see if the reaction you're having is normal. You should receive instructions on how to take care of your skin after peel.