How fast can colon cancer be spreading from lymph nodes to other organs?

It is relative. This depends upon the stage of cancer at diagnosis. Colon cancer is staged by the dukes' system. Stages a and b have no lymph mode involvement and so no spread is likely. Stage c patients do better if <5 nodes are involved so those are likely to be slower than those with >5 nodes. Stage d means distant metastasis (organs involved). It is hard to say since people come in at diferent stages.
Unknown. Highly variable from one person to the next. It likely depends on the cell type and cancer dna that can vary between each person. Some cancer types are more likely to spread than others.