Can there be scar from laser co2 treatment?

Yes. Co2 laser treatment is a burn, but a controlled burn. In any burn injury, the final result depends on the depth of the burn. If the laser treatment is taken too deeply, there will be scarring. Even when successful and there is no scarring, most patients will have some change in skin pigmentation after co2 laser treatment, and this may be permanent.
Yes. Because you are causing controlled burns to the skin there is a risk for burning. The risk is much much less with fractional co2 laser.
Yes. The co2 laser can be very aggressive and if too deep or if complications for wound healing arise, scarring can result.
Yes, but should not. You should not expect scarring. A well executed laser (or peel) should have a low risk of scarring or hypo pigmentation (loss of color). Discuss in detail with your physician.
Yes. Yes, it is possible to scar from use of a co2 laser. There are many factors involved, including location on the body, what's being treated, and a person's scarring tendency. Skill of the laser user could also be a factor.