Cure for flu, symptoms: runny nose fever congested?

It runs it course . Unless you take an antiviral very early on. For sore throat – gargle with warm salt water (1/2 tsp salt in 8 oz of water). * for congestion – saline nose drops or a netti pot. *for anti-inflammatory effect & mobilizing mucus- homemade chicken noodle soup.**for hydration- lots of water. Try clear broth. * add honey & a small amt. Of lemon juice to chamomile tea. Add honey & a small amt. Of lemon >.
No cure. Treat symptoms. Mostly rest and staying away from the well ones so don't spread the germs!