I have bump on my bicep attached to the bone. Could this be cancer?

Dr. Gene Wong
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Highly unlikely
There is no relationship between trauma and cancer.
However, a lot of times, trauma will bring attention to a pre existing cancer condition. If there are no symptoms or new nodule around that area one does not need to worry. But if there are persistent symptoms and new abnormality, then you need to seek medical advice.

In brief: Highly unlikely
Dr. Gene Wong
Dr. Gene Wong
In brief: Unlikely
Most "bumps" on bones are osteoma or osteophytes (perhaps a osteochondroma).
These are not usually cancers. However, there are specific imaging findings that are quite predictive of behavior--so that should help you with the management or decision about what it is.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Lester Thompson
Dr. Lester Thompson
Dr. Marsha Davis