I'm inquiring about mole removal. It is something I would like to remove and wonder if there are any side effects, and how much for the removal?

Dr. Karen Han
Dermatology
In brief: See a dermatologist
There are different ways to remove moles.
It is important to have your dermatologist evaluate your mole first as some melanomas look like benign moles. If suspicious for melanoma, your dermatologist will biopsy it by fully removing the lesion. If it is raised and benign, your dermatologist may choose to shave excise it. The degree of scarring depends on the location, technique and genetics.

In brief: See a dermatologist
Dr. Karen Han
Dr. Karen Han
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Several factors
Will determine the cost as well as the specialty of the person removing the mole.

In brief: Several factors
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik