I have been suffering from hear lose and and some short of infection on my scalp. Please advice me something to get out of this mess.

Medical evaluation. Dear leopard, you will likely need to see an audiologist and otolaryngologist for your hearing loss. Your personal physician or a dermatologist can likely address your scalp problem. Take care.