Would a butt augmentation cause back pain?

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Neurology
In brief: It depends
Is back pain localized to lumbar or is it the gludeal area? Liposuction, versus fat grafting or implant-and the techniques-complications rate vary from infections, seroma, displaced graft need to discuss with your plastic surgeon, location of your pain, all possible causes.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: No
Only in the immediate post operative period should you experience any pain following a butt augmentation.
This is likely due to the liposuction from the back area. However, after the post op period, I have never had a patient complain of back pain. I have performed well over 100 butt augmentation procedures. Dr. Ricardo rodriguez baltimore, maryland.

In brief: No
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: I cant imagine how
I have no experience with this procedure and its complication or why one would get one.

In brief: I cant imagine how
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Eric Weisman