I had a dark layer of solidified dirt on my neck when i was morbidity obese but even after loosing weight there are still traces of it over my neck?

Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Bariatrics

In brief: See below

I suspect you have what's known acanthosis nigricans.
I suspect over time, it will gradually lighten. It is a sign of carbohydrate intolerance Insulin resistance. It is very common in obese people. Your physician should be able to help you with some ideas or referrals for evaluation. Congratulations on your weight loss.

In brief: See below

Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Human Life

It would be impossible for dirt to be there for any length of time.
Now do you have some irregularities in the color or texture of your skin, yes, of course. But, that is not a disease or medical condition of concern. Congratulations on losing weight!

In brief: Human Life

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Vicken Poochikian