Do moles change during pregnancy?

Often. Due to hormonal changes, many moles may appear larger and darker during pregnancy. The most noticeable are those that were already slightly raised (fleshy). However, if any mole exhibit changes such as asymmetry, irregular borders, multiple colors or shades of brown, and rapidly growing diameter, you should seek the opinion of your doctor.
Yes. Moles and other skin lesions can enlarge/darken transiently during pregnancy but should return to baseline awards. If the changes persist, a biopsy may be necessary.
No but see MD if do. Gnerally they should not change and if they do I would highly recommend seeing a dermatologist.